Everything I use
- Dash - Offline code & API documentation
- Neovim with amix/vimrc
- Fantasque Sans Mono (Nerdfont patched) & IBM Plex Sans Thai
- tmux with tmuxinator
- Visual Studio Code with SynthWave '84
- Zinit - Faster & better alternative, though steeper learning curve
Languages & Frameworks
- Ruby & Ruby on Rails
- Tailwind CSS
- asdf to install & manage programming language versions (Ruby, Nodejs, Python, Go, etc.)
- Dotbot for my Dotfiles
- ghq - Clone & access Git repos
- Homebrew - macOS Package Manager
- Mackup - Backup & restore app configurations
- Mas - Install apps from Mac App Store
- mpd with ncmpcpp as music player
- zoxide - Jump around directories
Apps & Utilities
- Alfred - Replaces Spotlight
- Arq - Backup files to Google Cloud Storage (Nearline)
- Karabiner Elements with Goku enables my (S)uper(D)uper Mode and Hyper Key
- Keyboard Maestro - Launch apps with Hyper Key
- Microsoft Edge
- Notion - Use for collaborating with my team at work
- Obsidian - My second brain instead of Notion
- OmniFocus - GTD Workflow
- Setapp - App bundles
- Yabai - macOS tiling window manager
- Planck Rev 6 - Keyboard for using at home
- Lily58 Pro - My daily driver @ work
- OnePlus 6T
- Zojirushi Mugs & Tumblers
- iPad with Apple Pencil
- Full-size headphones with noise cancelling, I have Sony MDR-1000X.
- Mechanical Keyboards. Invest in something you use many hours a day.
- TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE
- Baseus Magnetic USB Type-C Adapter. Supports USB-PD charging (New Macbooks)
- Tigernu Backpacks. Good price & quality.
- Boox Android eBook reader
- Flents Ear Plugs
- Ostrich Pillow Light. Beware Chinese knockoffs.
- Moft Laptop & Phone Stand
- Xiaomi gadgets eg. Cleaner robot, vacuum cleaner, air purifier, IP camera.
aka. Honorable mentions, and why I don't use them anymore
- iTerm : Tmux is slow, prompt layout breaks when resizing the window.
- Fira Code font : I just want the change of pace, this font is really good.
- Sublime Text : On the later years (around the time of Atom editor), I got less and less updates. Then when I found that VSCode is fast enough, I moved.
- Oh-My-Zsh : Everyone uses this, so mainstream.
- z : Not Rust
- Google Chrome
- Dropbox & Google Drive : It eats CPU / Ram usage
- OnePlus 5 : I gave it to my brother
- Amazfit Bip : I gave it to my father